I am the author of files 498, 758, 775, and 788 (formerly known as the MA1K MQ SupportPac) on the CBTTAPE web site, and was one of the winners of the 2000 International Obfuscated C Code Contest. Over the last 25+ years, I have been paid to write code in the following languages:
- Assembler (z/OS)
- BASIC (DEC, GW, Quick, PDS)
- C (z/OS, OS/2, Windows, HP-UX)
- COBOL (OS/VS, VS II, OS/390 and VM, Enterprise)
- Java (1.2 on Windows, 1.3 on z/OS)
- MARK IV (z/OS)
- Perl (Windows, z/OS)
- PL/I (z/OS)
- PL/SQL (Oracle on HP-UX)
- Rexx (OS/2, Windows, z/OS)
- RPG II (Burroughs)
- SAS (Windows, OS/2, z/OS)
- Smalltalk (OS/2)
- SQL/PL (DB2 on z/OS)
- Unix shell script
I have presented multiple times at SHARE and from 2010 through 2013 I was one of the Project Managers for the Languages and Language Environment SHARE project.
Top Network Posts
- 13which is proven solution to connect mainframe and java ? which is best in MQ series / IBM CICS Transaction Gateway?
- 9ISPF Editor: Changing characters to upper case?
- 8How to pull data from Mainframe to Hadoop
- 8mainframe - what is the name of extension suffix on filenames that change?
- 7Display the loadlib at runtime
- 7COBOL program, JCL job, or both?
- 7How to save job logs into datasets using REXX
- View more network posts →