Struggling with Oracle more than ten years ago I discovered a fantastic database solution.
Ten years later it turned out to be a "B-Tree", already discovered by others and I could not take the credit.
Also I struggled with both Windows and Unix, both as a user and programmer, and decided that it will be faster to create a new operating system, properly designed.
However, trying to implement both the database and the OS in various languages, I found all of them lacking and inadequate for the task. The only time and cost-efficient solution in my opinion is to create a new language, which I have been working on for the past few years.
After I finish the language, the OS and the database, so many things must be also improved regarding the CPU-s, display technology, network protocols, agriculture, education, structure of the society in general and more!
Member for 5 years, 7 months
15 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '17 at 5:23
Top network posts
- 15 Eclipse Luna excessively slow
- 11 Even trivial serialization examples in Scala don't work. Why?
- 11 What is the concept of a week in Hinduism?
- 11 What is reverse chanting?
- 10 how to use curl to verify if a site's certificate has been revoked?
- 8 Difference between Devas, Daevas, Asuras and Rakshasa
- 8 Using ffmpeg to change framerate
- View more network posts →