Top Network Posts
- 90 How/when is calculus used in Computer Science?
- 48 Why are mathematician so interested to find theory for solving partial differential equations but not for integral equation?
- 38 What are some theorems that currently only have computer-assisted proofs?
- 26 please solve a 2013 th derivative question?
- 25 How to prove those "curious identities"?
- 23 Intuitive proof of multivariable changing of variables formula (jacobian) without using mapping and/or measure theory?
- 15 Did Japan ever pay Russia war reparations after WW2? Why or why not?
- View more network posts →