Research Scientist, University Adjunct Faculty, Director CMMB Core facilities http://biology.usf.edu/cmmb/research/facility/ University of South Florida Tampa, Fl.
Mammalian cell culture, fluorescent microscopy, flow cytometry, microarray, molecular cloning, and designing college level teaching lab courses
Amateur (learning) PHP programmer, learning PHP SQL HTML and CSS
Member for 6 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 1 '14 at 19:53
- Biology 3.6k 3.6k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 561 561 77 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Pets 487 487 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 257 257 33 gold badges44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Webmasters 233 233 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 Why would a plant evolve to produce an addictive chemical?
- 26 How can I free a snake from duct tape?
- 16 Why does rabies cause hydrophobia?
- 15 Pipetting damage to cells
- 13 Web safety for child's website
- 12 Why do people with Down syndrome get fewer cancers?
- 12 What is seafoam? What does it do? How do you use it?
- View more network posts →