- Economics 11.7k 11.7k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Travel 6.6k 6.6k 77 gold badges2222 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- History 5.6k 5.6k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Skeptics 4.5k 4.5k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.1k 3.1k 1616 gold badges4242 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 318 How do you know if Americans genuinely/literally mean what they say?
- 101 What are some results in Economics that are both a consensus and far from common sense?
- 75 Is it unethical to cite a paper or book that you have never looked at?
- 74 What are some counter-intuitive results in mathematics that involve only finite objects?
- 72 Is it true that "All spicy food is from Latin America"?
- 63 What specifically did Hillary Clinton say or do, to seem untrustworthy to Americans?
- 61 Why is the USA able to damage the Russian economy by imposing sanctions but Russia can't do the same?
- View more network posts →