Student Earth Sciences at Utrecht University, The Netherlands. Currently in an internship at Brabant Water, the local drinkingwater company to analyse the effects of shutting down a pumping station for large maintenance on the regional groundwater levels.
LaTeX user since 2006, as a perfectionist constantly trying to achieve better looking documents and graphics, in conceptionally better ways, using logic and rigorous debugging to attack problems at their core instead of treating symptoms.
Linux user since about the same time, mainly using Debian and Ubuntu. Also applied, and gained, knowledge professionally as system administrator at a small shop running a number of SaaS's.
Den Bosch, Netherlands
Member for 6 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 22 '14 at 20:43
Top network posts
- 31 Can we really travel through earth's core?
- 30 What would be the temperature of earth if there was no atmosphere?
- 24 What is a good practice to check if an environmental variable exists or not?
- 16 What is the origin of the Montmartre mountain in Paris?
- 15 How is the mass of the Earth determined?
- 14 Do ringwoodite minerals point to an "ocean's worth" of water, or a true subterranean ocean?
- 13 How does a meandering river form?
- View more network posts →