Numerical linear algebra. Mainly matrix equations and their applications (control theory, applied probability).
Member for 6 years, 3 months
25 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '15 at 0:35
- Academia 34.7k 34.7k 1414 gold badges9898 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 14.9k 14.9k 22 gold badges5858 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 8.9k 8.9k 66 gold badges3636 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Computational Science 5.5k 5.5k 1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 328 What is the use of percent signs (%) at the end of lines? (Why is my macro creating extra space?)
- 238 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 140 Stack Exchange and Stack Overflow have moved to CC BY-SA 4.0
- 118 My assessor is giving me spelling advice - but he's wrong
- 115 Whether to tell his prospective employer that a new male post doc opposes affirmative action for women in academia?
- 115 Prohibited item forgotten in hand luggage: what to do with it?
- 114 Inadmissible theorems in research
- View more network posts →