Moderator on Seasoned Advice.
I love to cook and I love to experiment. I have some small professional experience (chief cook and bottle washer), a certain little Alaskan town loved my dinner specials. I often think that I should have gone to culinary school, but I didn't. Maybe I'll audition for Masterchef someday. In the meantime, I'll continue to experiment. I love the internet.
Just in case you're here wondering what pronoun to use, I'm a "she".
Probably somewhat north of you
Member for 7 years, 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen Mar 25 '19 at 12:44
- Seasoned Advice♦ 57.3k 57.3k 2727 gold badges180180 silver badges313313 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3.2k 3.2k 1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Pets 941 941 99 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 Browning Avocados - What Helps?
- 83 Browning Avocados - What Helps?
- 78 How can I measure the weight of my cat?
- 72 What is the difference between a prawn and a shrimp?
- 69 Can I use cooking sherry instead of red wine in my stew?
- 67 Is there a quick, easy, mess-free way to peel an orange (or grapefruit)?
- 66 How is sushi supposed to be eaten?
- View more network posts →