Optical physicist and scientific programmer working mostly in Python.
New York, NY, United States
Member for 7 years, 1 month
25 profile views
Last seen Aug 26 '19 at 20:10
- Physics 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Engineering 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Travel 3.5k 3.5k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge33 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Why does a remote car key work when held to your head/body?
- 68 How to take the nth digit of a number in python
- 60 Why is kVA not the same as kW?
- 48 Is it culturally acceptable for an American to visit the memorials in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
- 41 To whom does the Islamic State sell their oil?
- 38 What is the point of listing 1000 authors for a single scientific paper?
- 37 Python : Compare two csv files and print out differences
- View more network posts →