Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics♦ 40.3k 40.3k 99 gold badges5858 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators♦ 7.5k 7.5k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Academia 2.4k 2.4k 1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 112 Why does an argument similiar to 0.999...=1 show 999...=-1?
- 82 Unique candidate that fails
- 74 In a math paper, is this considered redundant?
- 68 Is arrow notation for vectors "not mathematically mature"?
- 47 How to show this formula to get a square root of a number in "just few seconds" is true?
- 44 Is "Assistant Professor Position (Tenure Track) for a female Researcher" illegal in Austria?
- 43 How to properly claim credit for peer review?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.