My background is in quantum topology, and I am exploring low dimensional topological formalisms for information and for computation. I blog on mathematics that interests me at Low Dimensional Topology.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 28 '14 at 4:26
- MathOverflow 20.2k 20.2k 1111 gold badges118118 silver badges200200 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.8k 3.8k 2525 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 719 719 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 527 527 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 521 521 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 198 Most interesting mathematics mistake?
- 134 Has philosophy ever clarified mathematics?
- 94 Is there a sheaf theoretical characterization of a differentiable manifold?
- 82 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 76 Intuitive explanation for the Atiyah-Singer index theorem
- 74 Mathematical "urban legends"
- 72 Sophisticated treatments of topics in school mathematics
- View more network posts →