Building alogirithms, data analysis, and solving coding puzzles makes me happy. Big supporter of "Open Science." Draw satisfaction from openly contributing (e.g. on StackExchange sites, wikipedia, open science).
Member for 5 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 '15 at 21:37
Top network posts
- 20 What scripts would go into a bin folder of a Python package?
- 9 What's the easiest way to read a FoxPro DBF file from Python?
- 5 Why are 5 jobs run with GNU Parallel --jobs 4 option in the tutorial?
- 5 GNU parallel --jobs option using multiple nodes on cluster with multiple cpus per node
- View more network posts →