Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 29 Using the cocycle condition to glue sheaves
- 14 comparison of completion and Henselization in class field theory
- 14 Examples of étale covers of arithmetic surfaces
- 13 When does the quotient of a manifold with boundary become a manifold?
- 13 Sum of two squares modulo p
- 11 Number fields without abstract algebra
- 10 Suppose an entire function $f$ is real if and only if $z$ is real. Prove that $f$ has at most $1$ zero.
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.