Do you like XML?
Fuck no you don't.
- Holy shit all of those elements have an opening and a closing tag taking up as much space as your mom.
- There's like elements and attributes and nodes and text and even fucking comments are parsable entities? What the fuck is going on this is complicated goddamn
- Namespaces. That's right, I just need to use one fucking word and that's all I need that's how fucking annoying XML is.
- Seriously your mom needs to lose some weight.
- XML is so stupid that you need XML to convert one XML file from one XML format to another XML file in another XML format. Maybe you should have just made something easier to understand in the first place, Einstein.
- XML just shits all over regular expressions like it's Deep Blue teabagging Cthulhu.
Super Mario Land
Member for 10 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 28 '18 at 13:25
- Stack Overflow 54.3k 54.3k 88 gold badges101101 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 25.9k 25.9k 88 gold badges5656 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge44 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Arqade 496 496 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1391 What characters do I need to escape in XML documents?
- 335 Why prefer two's complement over sign-and-magnitude for signed numbers?
- 150 What are invalid characters in XML
- 147 XPath to find elements that does not have an id or class
- 115 What is a 'rollback'?
- 105 What are the moderation tools available to 10,000+ reputation users?
- 103 Why restrict the length of a password?
- View more network posts →