Proposal: RuneScape Q&A
It is possible you're thinking RuneScape Q&A should be kept in the Gaming StackExchange site. Well, here are a couple reasons it probably shouldn't:
- RuneScape is deep regarding the game's elements:
- Quests have a well-developed storyline, they're not the every-day "go slay a couple monsters for me, dude"
- There is a great variety of skills, and each requires very specific tasks to be developed. Such tasks vary a lot too: there are endless ways to train a skill and take advantage of it.
- Quests function alongisde skills: Sometimes you need certain skill levels for certain Quest tasks. These mechanics are complex, and are quite unique.
- RuneScape is free and quite popular with a decently big community, supported by many fan sites too.
- RuneScape is old: Over 11 years or something. Most people know about it since forever.
- I reiterate about RuneScape's skill system again: It is deep and complex, a skill is connected to many others, like mining to smithing, from combat to hunting, from crafting to rune-crafting, from magic to construction, etc etc. The combinations and usage are too deep.
I myself am not a big fan of this, but I know it is worth giving it a go.