Does the community fit under any of these?
Here is how P4 is related to them
- As a programming language, it may fit under stackoverflow
- P4 is mostly used in networking, so it may fit under network engineering
- P4 community has a lot common with Computer Science community in developing the compiler and applications
- Network and system administrators will use systems and applications developed using P4 or on top of it. Thus some questions would be related.
- Finally, P4 has multiple hardware targets. Many capabilities and limitations of the language came from what the hardware can or cannot do. Electrical Engineers can answer related questions.