I have submitted 14 questions in the Economics beta, but I still haven't fulfilled my commitment. How do I?
As far as I can tell, the requirements are as follows:
- The site needs to have entered public beta.
- You need to have made at least 10 posts (questions or answers) on the main site (not meta). Alternatively, you need to earn the "Beta" badge and make at least 7 posts on the main site.
- Those posts need to be well-received (positive scores, and not closed or deleted).
- The "commitment fulfillment script" needs to have run (checking that the above conditions have been met is slow, so this only happens once a day).
There seem to be two requirements for this, although there is only Q&A and official confirmation lacks:
- Beta has gone public.
- You need to make 10 posts with a positive score.
(either questions or answers, and meta does not count).
Finally you need to add some time for the update script to run and actually show the fulfilled commitment. Seems all is in place for you by now.