Proposal: Amateur Radio
Amateur Radio is governed by both National, and International Regulations. There is also the matter of reciprocal recognition for visiting operators. Ergo, it seems reasonable to be able to inform a travelling operator about variation in regulations - bands, emission modes, power levels.
I'm averse to a discussion of regulations applicable to a specific nation as it may get out of hand. Perhaps it may be reasonable to allow pointed questions on differences in regulation.
- Is 6M band open for visiting operators from IJK country in XYZ country?
- Who is the appropriate authority to contact for a licence to operate in XYZ?
- What is the equivalent class of a 'General' class operator in XYZ?
- Should licencing be moved from XYZ Authority to KLM authority?
- Why are Power levels in country PQR different from country ABC for band ZAB?